While prowling through Facebook this evening, I found a “note” that I think is meme-worthy. So even without being tagged, I decided I was going to complete it. The premise, as my title implies, is to use one artist and answer 15 questions using only song titles from that artist while not repeating a song title.
It won’t come as any surprise to anyone who knows me. The artist I’ve chosen is Sting. So read on, and see how I answer 15 questions, using 15 song titles, by 1 artist. ((It’s my blog, and I’ve decided that I can use Police songs too. 🙂 ))
- Are you a male or female: La Belle Dame Sans Regrets
- Describe yourself: All for Love
- How do you feel about yourself: Every Little Thing She Does is Magic
- Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: (S)he’s Too Good For Me
- Describe your current boy/girl situation: My One and Only Love
- Describe your current location: So Lonely
- Describe where you want to be: Walking on the Moon
- Your best friend is: Inside
- Your favorite color is: Desert Rose
- You know that: History Will Teach Us Nothing
- What’s the weather like: Heavy Cloud, No Rain
- If your life was a television show what would it be called: The Book of My Life
- What is life to you: Prelude to the End of the Game
- What is the best advice you have to give: Let Your Soul Be Your Pilot
- If you could change your name what would you change it to: Roxanne
Wow. Do we pick our favorite artists, or do our favorite artists pick us? 😉
For those of you interested in the songs above, check out the playlist:
This post was generously brought to you by Zero Halliburton. If I was a secret agent, I would definitely carry one of these around.
Tags: life soundtrack, Me, memes, music, Sting
Where’s #10? If you’re going to steal it, you need to complete it! ; )
D’oh! Damn HTML and missing end tags.
The list has been fixed, and I changed the answer to #14, because that was supposed to be the answer to #10. 🙂
You most definitely know Sting’s music well. I have not heard Desert Rose for a while and have just given it a listen again. What a song. Thanks.
Sting has been my favorite artist since I was 13. 🙂 I do know him well.
I’m glad you have revisited Desert Rose. There are some other great songs not just on this playlist. If you’re interested let me know and I’ll share them with you. 🙂
Pingback: I Want a Little Sugar in my Bowl « I Read Banned Books