Well, we have four days until our new bundle of joy arrives–unless the little stinker decides to joins us early, which, at this point, isn’t very likely. There was no change in my “condition” (cervix, for you non-squeamish) on Thursday so the odds of a baby anytime soon are not good.
What this means: barring natural labor by Tuesday morning (the 2nd), I will be going into the hospital as one person, but coming out as two!
I hope you are hanging in there — we are excited to see the new baby J!
Love you guys,
Karen and Evan