Well, kind of. 😉 Stefanie at Focus Organic actually tagged 10 things, but since that’s a blog for shredding reviewing websites, I decided to “accept” the tag here, where it’s more appropriate. I hope you don’t mind, Stefanie!
So, here are seven facts about myself:
- My name is not Betty. Web-Betty was born 13 years ago as a spin-off of the term ‘shred Betty’ which, in snowboard speak, refers to hot female snowboarders.
- I once jumped on stage at a Chris Isaak concert. Luckily, he’s so cool he not only let me stay and dance, he invited a few other girls up there too.
- I could listen to 70s pop music until I die. Ambrosia, 10CC, Bread—the hokier, the better.
- I believe that if you intentionally harm a child, there is nothing you could be subjected to that would be too awful or painful.
- I also believe Gandi’s saying “Be the change you want to see in the world.” I try to follow those words and while I may often fail, I keep trying.
- I am married to the best guy in the world, whom I often take for granted.
- It only has to reach 65 before I will put the top down on the car. I may have to run the heater at the same time, but the top will go down!
Now you have seven more useless facts about me. As with all tags, here are the bloggers I’m bugging today:
- From Where I Sit
- Modern Mami
- Miss Attitude
- My Signs of Life
- Not Buying It
- Trapped in the Office
- Tele Twenties
Now I’m off to tell them they’ve been tagged! If you’re not on the list, feel free to join in fun. Give me a fun fact about yourself below: